Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A lil problem

I didn't ride yesterday because my legs were busted after the race. I had a massage appointment at 11a.m. at the sports massage centre at Kinrara. It was really good, I recommend that place. At about 3 p.m. I went for 45mins recovery run, my legs felt quite good but just a bit lazy after the massage. I went to the pool after that, I tried to swim but one side of my back was hurting so Paul said maybe call it a day for me so I had a shower and went home. Thinking it was muscle soreness after the race.

This morning I went riding and Joe was with us ready to see us suffer. Dennis, Andrea, Lim, Vong and I turned up. I was quite happy as there's quite a few of us riding. After the warm up, I had to do my first 8mins interval at race pace. As I was going into and 2nd minute I felt a very sharp pain on my left side of my lower back, went on in ignoring it. The pain slowly went down to my glutes, ITB and my knee. I couldn't push any longer so after Joe blew the whistle my whole left side  just gave up. I told Joe that the cleats position of the shoe isn't right and I feel the left side a lil weird before the race on Sunday but there was not much adjustment we could do. Today he changed the cleats position, the legs feels better but the damaged is already done. The pain wont go away. I have to take a rest from all training and wait til I see the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I have to do my track session tomorrow. I think its nerve problem.

1 comment:

Ishsal said...

hang in there lady. hope its nothing serious.