Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2nd day and counting down

My day started out with riding again this morning, as usual it starts at 6:20a.m. even though I had done this ride a few times but i had no idea what the place is called. Anyways it was mountains on the way there and rolling hills riding tempo on the way back. I missed the pack when I took the lead with another young guy, when we were in front he just pushed the pace so fast my legs gave way on the 3rd rolling hill and couldn't keep up. Jamie said i have to tell him, he was riding with his ego. I dunno what to say......

We swan at 11a.m., today was not so hot but it was actually quite humid. Feels a bit like home.
Main set for swim practice:
3x 6x 50m  1. bouy & band
                     2. bouy, band and paddles
                     3. bouy and paddles
600m with 1 min rest
12x50m bouy & band with 10secs rest
3x200m with 30secs rest
6x100m bouy & band with 15secs rest

We meet at North Beach for run practice at 4p.m., did a short warm up and did drills for 45mins. Most of the drills we did was from the BG Junior Development camp in Hungary so it was very familiar for me. Went for an aerobic 30mins run after, I felt like the drills gave me some memories of how i should be running. I just wasn't pulling my arms high enough and feeling very tight because I wanted to keep up with the other girls, today I was in front of them. YAY!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

keep it up kimmy!! :)

Kimmy said...

Thanks so much ungku. I'm still surviving!!