Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another day

Last night my house mate had a BBQ at home for Australia Day, I was also invited. So we went grocery shopping and then some of their friends came by. My house mates are very nice people, thanks Jamie!! We had steak, salad and baked potatoes, delicious!! Chatted and had a very nice chilling night. Helped them clean up a bit and head to bed. 

This morning we rode for 40mins, just easy spinning cuz the rest had a race down at Canberra and I also did the aquathlon race. As usual we all sat down and had coffee at Diggies, it like a tradition almost. At 11a.m. we did a swim session about 4km. Very hot sun!! The heat is so different over here, more to dry heat. The sunshine actually stings the skin, I'm dark as charcoal now. The weather is so much better then the last time I was here so I have to stop complaining.

No comments: