Thursday, January 31, 2008

It'll only get better

I'm gonna start with yesterday's training, I was a lil busy. We started the day with a 4hrs ride up Stanwell Park, I mean UP!! Up and rolling all the way, i just couldn't keep up with the pace. Not very use to doing all these, I only started to feel good on the way home. That's a bit too late!! But I'm glad I pushed myself through it even when I don't feel good so I know when I do feel good it'll be different.

4:30p.m. was just gym, everyone was so tired from the ride everything Sean gave us just seems so hard. But what the hell nobody cares!! Smash it. And that was pretty much a day.

This morning I ran down to North Beach a bit early to do some drills before running session. I feel better running after doing drills. It was a 50-60mins run for the others. So off we went to the same route I use to run there and did a loop near my house which meant 20mins warm up, 2-3 loops of bout 8mins and run back. But for me I did 3 loops and ran home which was 20mins + 50mins. Felt very good on the run.

Swim session at 11a.m. It was a threshold set:
2x50m at P200 and P400
400m AT
2x50m at P200 and P400
2x200m AT
3 times through!!

The started to come after the 2nd set could barely lift my arms!! Again I survived. Was suppose to run again at 4p.m. but I had physio appointment at 3:30p.m. I had been having tightness in my ITB bands so Jamie referred me to a physio here in town. Apparently I have very weak core stability, I have been using the wrong muscles all these while so I will be on a beginners program for this just to get good habits so I don't have to suffer. Thats great another of my weakness solved!!

No comments: