Friday, February 1, 2008

Oh happy day

I woke up this morning feeling very happy, something is not very right. Oh well I took advantage of this day. Our program was to do a open water swim at 8a.m. with wet suit and a long run at 9a.m. I left my wet suit in my bike bag which was in the garage and I didn't have the keys to it so I couldn't swim with wet suit. Very bad idea cuz it was freezing this morning it hailed last night, I only did 1 loop and ran out to get changed.
 
80mins run was to be done so I waited for all and then and we off we went. I could only follow them for 20mins then decided to do the rest myself, its suppose to be an aerobic run and race pace last 3km. I'm glad I did it well. Had good lunch and rested up for gym at 4:30p.m. I concentrated on my core stability. 

No comments: