Monday, February 25, 2008

Friday & Saturday

Friday was pretty much a cruisy day for me. I did a small run in the morning and then a recovery swim of 4km.

Saturday morning I swam with the group, total was 5km. I did a main set of 4x50m, 4x100m, 4x150m, 4x200m twice through. It was a pull set as I'll be doing at 90km criterium race tonight.

Putrajaya CycleFest
Start time was 8:30p.m., we got there at bout 7:30p.m. Got registered and socializing, by the time I realized it was 15mins to the start and I havent even pin my race number on. RUSH RUSH, didn't even warm up!! It was an open category so I would have to race with the guys. The race went off and I felt the lactic acid shoot up so fast, I would never do that again. Always remember to have a good warm up, the whole ride was so painful but I was the last girl standing. Even though I almost got lapped by the guys but they finished the race before they could so my pack only did 77km. I was great!!

No comments: