Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Blues

Menu for today:
Gather at North Beach 6:20a.m. for 3 hrs ride heading North
11a.m. Swim
4p.m. 30mins LSD run prior gym
4:30 gym

My body is starting to get back in the groove, the ride which was a killer ride 2 weeks ago doesn't seem that bad today. I was actually enjoying the ride, of course there were parts that was breathtaking but most parts were fun!! Never thought I'd feel that way. On the way back from the ride I had a flat, it was pouring all the way during the ride. I shouted out " flat tyre!!" but the rest didn't hear me I guess so I stopped to change. After taking out the tube and checked the tyre, taking the new tube. Then I realise the valve wasn't long enough, what do I do know. I called Barbara and waited in the rain for her, her tube had holes in it. After much thought I had an idea, I pumped the tube a lil and tried to stuff it in the tyre. It worked!! I made it back home safely.

Rode on Mountain Back to Uni in the rain just to find that the pool is closed for a Swim Carnival. No lanes available til 12:30p.m. the girls were deciding what to do til Ben arrived and said he had to work so we drove to a pool in Corrimal did our set there and it was still raining.
1000m/800m/600m/400m/200m
200m pull TT (2:28)
3x300m pull tempo/ 4x50m (30m P200/ 20m easy)/ 6x25m paddles
10x100m fins (25m fly !!!/ 50m free drill/ 25m free !!!)  

No comments: