Monday, February 18, 2008

Mad ride

On friday and saturday a few of us went for a 65km ride, some just wanted to get the body back after CNY. All the dinners and late nights. It was good for me too because I could only ride for now, the crash in OZ has caused some muscle spasm and I had to get it treated before I could swim and run. I didn't know the crash was that bad. But it's all good now.

Yesterday went for a 85km bike ride with PCC, it was a mad ride. Initially it was suppose to be a fat burning ride but someone started the fire before we even had to. We caught up with some riders that started somewhere else and it was all ATTACK!! Til almost end of the ride, i was able to give them a fight. Not gonna let them go so easily, hehehe. It was also really hot, we finished the ride at bout 12noon. Had lunch and chit chat.

No comments: